Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome Skylar, sit on down and we'll get a cup of Joe for you


Lacey: What's your favorite music?
Skylar: Anything upbeat that can get me moving. I like to be inmotion all the time.
Lacey: Who was your first signifcant other? Do you remember them fondly? If No why not?
Skylar: Wow, good one. Does my kindergarten boyfriend count? If so, then I have very fond memories of him. Even though he pushed me down several times and called me freckle face.
Lacey: Why did you enter into your chosen profession?
Skylar: Does anyone really grow up wanting to be a gym instructor? No idea, somehow it just fell into place. I enjoyed working out and the next thing I knew I was teaching classes. It is a lot of fun though seeing people transform and do things physically they never thought they could do.
Lacey: What drew you to the person you love?
Skylar: He was a persistant fella. Just would not give up. It helped he was hot, sexy, and a sweet talker. He just seems to get me as I do him.
Lacey: If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
Skylar: I think Princess Diana rocked, so I'd love to meet her.
Lacey: Your roommate and best friend is Amy, how long have you known her?
Skylar: If it wasn't for Amy, I would lose my mind. She holds me together and is always there for me. Everyone needs a friend like her. I just hope I am as good a friend back.
Lacey: Do you consider yourself an easy person to get along with?
Skylar: If I like you. If I don't, well I can't promise I can catch my tongue. I show my feisty side quite a bit actually.
Lacey: Favorite Food?
Skylar: Anything Amy makes and if she isn't cooking, then anything Italian or Chinese. I love take-out.
Lacey: Are you glad Drew was as persistent as he was?
Skylar: Of course, otherwise I'd still be going through life alone and angry. He's really shown me how to open my heart, even if I do get hurt from time to time.
Fool Me Once:Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… Drew is the last person Skylar wanted to see across from her at a local bar. A month ago he’d wined and dined her all weekend, leaving her feeling fully in love, but then she awoke alone in an empty hotel room and she hadn’t heard from him since.
The weekend Drew spent with Skylar was phenomenal. There had never been anyone who made him feel as complete as she did. He shouldn’t have disappeared, he should have called, but his feelings for her scared him, so he distanced himself. But when he saw her again, he knew he couldn’t stay away any longer.
Skylar’s determined not to give Drew another chance to hurt her, but he’s just as determined to win her back. Although it won’t be easy, he’s up to the challenge, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goal. Content Warning: Explicit Sex

3 comments:

  1. Hi Skylar, sounds like Drew's a real dish...is there anything about him you don't fancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes he forgets how to pick up the phone. :) Other then that, I think he's pretty perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, makes me wonder if he has a brother ;)

    ReplyDelete